There are many ways to participate in the work of Engineering World Health.
- Donate to EWH and help us to provide services that help vulnerable people in poor communities. We welcome donations from individuals, from foundations, from corporations.
- Work for EWH and use your skills and experience, or simply time as staff, intern or volunteer.
- Form an EWH chapter and join like-minded friends in making a difference.
- Partner with EWH so our complementary support enhances your impact on health care in vulnerable communities.
- Join the EWH Summer Institute and repair life-saving medical equipment in developing countries.
- Provide EWH BMET Training to technicians abroad who can learn from your experience and instruction.