To Start a Chapter:
- Find core members, you need at least 3 that will become EWH Affiliates.
- Find a faculty advisor.
- Appoint a president, vice-president and treasurer.
- Pay Fees for University-Funded or Student-Funded Chapter. This can be done electronically or via mail.
- Submit a Chapter Agreement and Chapter Roster. This can be done electronically or via mail.
- Plan activities in the first semester or first year. Be sure to contact EWH if you need ideas or support.
Other students who become members of the chapter are encouraged to become EWH Affiliates in order to qualify for additional benefits. Chapters typically raise funds or secure grants from their school to cover these costs and/or support other chapter activities.
We encourage Chapters to seek out University funding to assist with chapter growth along with a package of benefits, including EWH Affiliations for 10 students and additional support We recommend that chapter presidents discuss details of university affiliation with their faculty advisor.
EWH also offers professional affiliations designed of education professional who would like access to EWH suite of resources along with other benefits. Click here for details.