- Develop technical solutions that contribute to improved health care in developing countries.
- Promote biomedical engineering to the international health NGO community.
- Encourage and strengthen EWH Chapters and their continuity.
- Promote public-private partnerships in biomedical engineering design for the developing world while exposing students to industry discipline and approaches.
- Provide opportunities for students to:
- develop skills in design, communication and teamwork,
- learn about global health issues and problem identification, and
- experience other cultures.
Please select the competition that you are interested in: