The EWH Chapter of the Year Competition recognizes the work and progress of the most outstanding EWH Chapter during each school year. Applications for the award will also help EWH gather ideas and successes to share with all Chapters.
The Chapter of the Year will receive:
- $200 credit in EWH products or toward the Design Competition registration fee for the next academic year
- Certificates of Recognition (one copy for the Chapter and another for the Chapter Adviser)
How to Apply
The judging will be performed by EWH staff based on this rubric:
- Synopsis of programs/projects (60%)
- Chapter activities and fundraising approach (20%)
- Membership numbers, fundraising amounts, number of programs/projects (5%)
- Innovation and effort in executing activities (15%)
The winning Chapter will receive notifcation by email. Results are posted on the EWH website by August 15.
Honorable mention: Chung Yuan Christian University (click to download their report)
Other Past Entries