The Chapter of the Year Competition recognizes the work and progress of the most outstanding EWH Chapter during each school year. Applications for the award allow EWH to gather ideas and successes to share with all Chapters.
The Chapter of the Year will receive:
- $200 credit in EWH products or toward the Design Competition registration fee
- Certificates of Recognition
Past Winners and Entries (Click names to view their report)
2015-2016: University of Toronto
| How to Apply |
- Fill in the template with descriptions of the Chapter's activities
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1 (deadline extended!)
- Submit any final updates or materials by July 15
2014-2015: University of California San Diego Honorable mention: Chung Yuan Christian University
The judging will be performed by EWH staff based on this rubric:
- Synopsis of programs/projects (60%)
- Chapter activities and fundraising approach (20%)
- Membership numbers, fundraising amounts, number of programs/projects (5%)
- Innovation and effort in executing activities (15%)
|2013-2014: Virginia Commonwealth University |
- The winning Chapter will receive notifcation by email.
- Results are posted on the EWH website by August 15.
| Noteworthy Entries |