To Start a Chapter:
- Find core members: you need at least three students who will become EWH Affiliates.
- Find a faculty adviser.
- Appoint a president, vice-president and treasurer.
- Have the Chapter officers and the faculty adviser fill out the EWH Chapter Agreement (online form).
- Pay fees; once you fill out the online agreement you can pay chapter fees using paypal or we will email you an invoice.
- University-funded - $600 for unlimited number of students, or;
- Student-funded Chapter - $35 per student (minimum of three student affiliates).
- Plan activities in the first semester or first year. Be sure to contact EWH if you need ideas or support.
To Renew a Chapter:
- Near the end of your affiliation period (Spring or Fall) chapter leadership will receive an emailed invoice to pay chapter fees for the year.
- If you would like to pay chapter fees now via paypal, please follow this link: Pay Chapter Fees.
- *If the chapter advisor has changed or the chapter had 1 year or more gap between offical affiliation, please fill out a new EWH Chapter Agreement (online form).
To Become a Student Affiliate:
Chapters typically raise funds or secure grants from their school to cover affiliation costs and/or to support Chapter activities. We encourage Chapters to seek university funding to assist with Chapter growth and to receive an expanded package of benefits, including travel grants. We recommend that Chapter presidents discuss details of university affiliation with their faculty adviser.
For more details regarding benefits and types of affiliation, click here.