The EWH Chapter of the Year Competition recognizes the hard work and innovation of the most outstanding EWH Chapter during each school year. Chapter of the Year submissions allow EWH to share and inspire Chapters across the globe.
Congratulations to the 2022 Chapter of the Year: University College Dublin!
Click here to view the University College Dublin Chapter of the Year Report
The Chapter of the Year will receive:
- $250 EWH credit that can be used to fund a Kit build for up to 20 students or go toward your annual Chapter dues!
- A dedicated segment during the the annual virtual EWH Award Ceremony
- Certificates of Recognition
Past Winners and Entries (Click names to view their report)
2020-2021: University College Dublin
2019-2020: University of Maryland
How to Apply
- Fill in your Chapter of the Year profile by submitting activities to EWH!
- When your Chapter hosts an activity, tell us about it here!
- Every submission adds to your Chapter of the Year Profile.
- EWH will select a Chapter of the Year using submitted profiles!
- If you have additional items to share, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Send us your submissions by May 30.
2017-2018: University of Maryland
2015-2016: University of Toronto
The judging will be performed by EWH staff based using the parameters below:
- Innovative Projects and Programs (40%)
- Outreach Campaigns that expands membership or awareness of EWH (30%)
- Chapter fundraising initiatives and approach (20%)
- Innovation and effort in executing activities (10%)
2014-2015: University of California San Diego
Honorable mention: Chung Yuan Christian University
2013-2014: Virginia Commonwealth University
- The Chapter of the Year will receive notification via email
- The winning Chapter will be recognized at the Virtual EWH Ceremony in August
- The winning Chapter will also be featured on the EWH website!
| Noteworthy Entries